Guwahati, September 19 (NKTV): Farmers who had registered for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and have not received their earlier instalments in spite of being on the beneficiary list will receive the money along with the next instalment, the Government has informed.
However, if a farmer has still not registered under the PM Kisan Scheme, then the last date for registration is September 30. After the application is accepted, Rs 2,000 shall be credited into the bank account by October or November and another instalment of Rs 2,000 in December.
Some reports have also stated that instead of Rs 2,000 being deposited into the farmers’ account quarterly, Rs 4,000 will be deposited going forward under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If this does happen, farmers will receive Rs 12,000 in 3 instalments rather than the previously received Rs 6,000 each year.
How to register for the PM-Kisan scheme?
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan – https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Look for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section’ on the homepage.
- Select ‘New Farmer Registration’
- Enter Aadhaar details.
- Accurately enter the captcha code and then click submit to get to the next page of the form.
- Fill in appropriate details.
- Fill in information related to the farm and bank account details.
- Submit the form.